What you'll do
We’re looking for an exceptional Head of Service who wants to drive service excellence through innovation and strives in a challenging dynamic environment. If you have a proven track record of managing a complex and diverse Facilities Management office portfolio, from providing strategic leadership to building and supporting an operational team then a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as Head of Facilities.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Provide strategic direction and expertise to the FM team on all aspects of an efficient and modern Facilities Management service. Building, leading and motivating the Facilities management team through clear vision to deliver an excellent service.
- Take the lead for implementing and managing systems and processes to ensure health and safety compliance across our offices. You’ll also identify opportunities for continuous service improvement.
- Select, design and implement a suitable CAFM system that enables delivery of best in class customer experience for all FM related matters.
- Oversee office projects including the review of our existing office portfolio, investment on new and existing offices to enable delivery of our accommodation strategy.
- Ensure our supply chain is robust and delivers best value for money.
You’ll have worked in a similar role as a Head of Service / Senior Manager overseeing the delivery of a diverse Facilities Management service.
You’ll be a member of Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (formerly BIFM), or sufficient demonstrable knowledge and experience of delivering facilities management services across a varied office portfolio at a senior level.
You’ll have experience of successfully managing high performing teams and services in a Total Facilities Management delivery model managing complex projects with various stakeholders and strong financial management.
You’ll have excellent people management skills and the ability to lead, motivate and communicate at all levels.
You’ll also need to have a full UK Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 24 October 2021 at midnight
We will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates throughout the recruitment process.