Position: Development Manager
Salary: £57,000 per annum (plus car allowance and bonus)
Greenacre is pleased to be partnering with a new client, a respected Housing Provider in the Midlands who have ambitious development targets for the region. Operating in one of their three areas you will be focusing on S106, Package and Partnership agreements that will contribute to their annual target of 750 units per annum whilst managing a small but dynamic team.
* Working proactively to bring and source new business opportunities to feed into the development target.
* Reporting into the Head of Development provide updates and ideas for continuous improvement.
* Manage, develop and inspire a team of 5 including PM’s, Clerk of Works etc.
* Proactively build a strong network with developers, contractors agents etc that will be able to feed into immediate opportunities and pipeline.
* Carry out strength testing, feasibility studies on all schemes to make sure they are right for the business.
* Drive forward a continuous improvement culture which enables the Group to exploit new opportunities and to maximise its future potential.
* Collaborating with other areas of the development directorate to help and advise on schemes.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is keen to take on a regional role that offers flexible working, a good company ethos and provide safe, warm and affordable housing.
For an informal conversation contact our Development Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or email@example.com
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.