Development Project Manager
37 hours per week
Salary £43,938.00 per annum
At ClwydAlyn we put people at the heart of our business. We are on an exciting journey of change and transformation as we further embed our values of Trust, Kindness and Hope to deliver our mission: “Together to Beat Poverty!”
With a great range of benefits which include 25 days’ annual leave, holiday buy and sell, life assurance, matched pension contributions, family friendly working arrangements, Employee Assistance Programme and a range of voluntary benefits. We are a fantastic organisation to work for with great opportunities for career development.
Are you a good planner? Can you manage your resources well and monitor and review your work? Are you a strong team player that encourages others?
If so, this could be the job for you.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Development Project Manager to work within the Development Team at ClwydAlyn as we start our journey to build affordable housing that will promote the creation of sustainable, balanced and vibrant communities within North and Mid Wales.
This role will help secure the effective and efficient delivery of our ambitious target of building 1500 new build homes programmed over the next 3 years and increasing our total housing stock to over 7500 by 2025. This investment of £300m is significant to North Wales and will provide more affordable low carbon homes.
In this role we are looking for an experienced individual who is passionate, innovative and hands-on:
- You will establish and maintain effective partnership working at regional, sub regional and local levels with organisations such as the Welsh Government, Local Authorities, third sector organisations, landowners, developers, internal partners and other stakeholders.
- You will also need to able to work to achieve objectives with minimum supervision.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be decisive, imaginative, full of initiative and a good team player
- You’ll provide effective support to the Head of Development & Growth and Executive Director, delivering a range of projects on time and within budget.
- Have a good understanding of the development processes from working in a busy development department is desirable.
- You will be well organised with excellent communication and project management skills.
- You’ll also be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of scheme feasibility and the ability to carry out scheme financial appraisals in partnership with our financial team.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Relevant experience or qualification in the construction / planning / housing industry
- Experience in development project programme management
- Knowledge of the development process in Social Housing.
- Knowledge and understanding of Welsh Government procedures (WDQR)
If you’re interested in working with us but want to know more about the role – let’s have an initial conversation, please contact Penny Storr and she’d gladly talk to you. You can email Penny - Penelope.email@example.com or contact her on 07799343461, We’d love to hear from you!
This role has a flexible approach to location with a blend of working from home and from our office in St Asaph as well as regularly travelling to our development sites across North Wales.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you want the role, what you can bring to it and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd October 2021