Salary: Croydon - £30,000 per annum/Manchester - £26,000 per annum
Job Location: Croydon & Manchester
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Clarion Housing Group are looking for ambitious, passionate and dedicated graduates to embark on a journey with our Development Graduate Programme within our Regional Development Team.
You will take part in a two-year development programme providing a number of rotations across our Development teams including options within project management, design and technical, sales and marketing, and others. The programme is designed to help provide you with the relevant training and work experience to allow you to grow into a competent and professional Development Manager or Project Manager.
Upon successfully demonstrating a fully competent performance you will have the opportunity to progress into either of these positions, with potential to earn between £50,000 and £70,000 per annum. There will also be further progression opportunities in other Development functions specialising in land, sales and marketing, customer experience and technical teams.
We will provide and agree a tailored programme based on existing experience, degree and career aspirations which can include professional accreditations and or qualification such as APC for full RICS accreditation where deemed relevant.
You will take part in four six-month rotations. For example, one rotation will include working as part of new projects delivery team. Here you will learn how to identify and manage financial and delivery risks on new schemes, along with project management skills and knowledge to enable you to support and ultimately lead key stages in a project delivery programme.
You will provide dedicated support on a range of residential projects, including mixed tenure, residential-led mixed use schemes, whilst also contributing to the successful operation of the regional Development team. You will develop skills to help you understand and take responsibility for maintaining relationships with stakeholders including Local Authorities, developer partners, and our housing management, and sales colleagues.
Rewards and Benefits
In exchange for your commitment and dedication, we will provide you with a generous benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday, rising each year up to 30 days after 3 years of service. You will also be entitled to all UK public holidays.
- Season ticket loans
- Company Bonus Scheme of up to 5% of your salary
- Matched pension contributions up to 7.5%
Being a graduate at Clarion gives you so much more than just a job. You will be part of the largest housing provider in the country. We provide a place that 360,000 people call home and we want to do more by building and creating homes and communities that people want to live. You have the opportunity to be part of this and to make a real difference to so many. We aim to build 50,000 homes over the next decade so be part of making that happen.
Clarion is a company where every individual is able to succeed and is encouraged to reach their full potential within a culture that promotes diversity, inclusion and mutual respect. The Clarion Way puts our customers and people at the heart of all we do through clear leadership, a meaningful shared purpose and high levels of personal responsibility.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals with a proven track record of successfully applying themselves both academically and through relevant work experience.
- You must have a minimum of a 2.1 in your degree. Ideally this would be related to construction or housing, however we are also keen to hear from those with a technical specialism such as engineering.
- You will be an ambitious team player who can use their initiative to ensure personal and business success. You will demonstrate genuine passion to help make a difference and contribute to shaping the success of the Development team, bringing forward opportunities and delivering new homes that allow Clarion to make a step change towards the achievement of its ambitious targets.
- You must have the right to work in the UK on a permanent basis without restriction as unfortunately Clarion are unable to sponsor working visas for this particular role.
Closing Date: 31st October 2021 at midnight
Interviews will be held as part of an assessment day on 8th or 9th December 2021
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.