Permanent, Full Time (37 hours per week)
About the role
Here at Connect Housing, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Information Services Team. We are going through a period of exciting transformational change, with effective ICT systems at the heart of our future plans. We need an extra pair of hands though, to help us manage ICT support, whilst we continue to develop and upgrade our systems, alongside adopting a whole new suite of software. This is where you come in.
The Service Desk Analyst will act as 1st line support to the organisation, operating the service desk and providing software and hardware support across multiple sites. We’re a relatively small and informal organisation, so you can expect to get involved in a ‘hands-on’ way, with opportunities for expanding knowledge based as our change plans are realised.
- Experience of a similar role is important to us.
- Experience in a customer support environment.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Server architecture, VMware and Citrix virtual environments.
- Knowledge of general office Information Technology components, including PC’s, thin clients, IP telephony, mobile, printers.
- We would like you to be a technical expert, but people and values are paramount, so you’ll be enthusiastic about working for an organisation that has a strong social purpose to support our local people and places to be the best they can be. This isn’t just about sitting behind a desk, but about providing a visible and approachable support service to our staff.
At Connect, our values are at the heart of everything we do and our vision is to contribute towards a sustainable and just society. These aren’t just words to us and, at Connect, you get to really use your skills and talents to contribute towards healthy, happy lives. We love to make a difference and we balance our earnestness with a friendly and informal culture; over 90% of staff would recommend Connect as a great place to work, though we by no means rest on our laurels. Change is ever-present and our internal and external goals are always bold.
In return, you join a supportive and forward-thinking team, within an organisation that champions development, growth and inclusion. We want everyone at Connect to be their best and to be themselves, bringing their shared values and individual strengths to the job. We welcome applications from all sectors; if you have something to bring to the table, we’d love to hear from you.
- 26 days’ annual leave rising to 31 plus public holidays
- Bupa Cash plan
- Occupational pension plans
- MyPlace benefits: retail discounts and offers
Please note, Connect Housing reserve the right to close the role earlier and therefore we encourage early applications.