As our Refuge Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of a quality Supported Housing service, coordinating the delivery of personalised support packages for all individuals accessing the service.
Customer focused and a positive individual, you will contribute to delivering community and accommodation-based support for some of the most vulnerable members of our community, encouraging a culture of positive engagement. You will work closely with Colleges, Universities and local businesses to allow residents to access employment, training and education opportunities, whilst coordinating and line managing the team at the service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant Level 3 Qualification or equivalent experience
- Have strong leadership skills, with an ability to positively influence and motivate a team, promoting effective and supportive teamwork
- An understanding of support planning, assessing risk and safeguarding issues for vulnerable people
- Have knowledge of the supporting housing sector, including funding frameworks, government policy, housing and benefits advice and support services.
- Have the ability to work positively and creatively with residents, when their needs can be complex and challenging
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?