Position: Senior Land Manager
Location: Midlands, South Midlands Oxfordshire
Salary: £65,000 to £70,000
Working with a Regional Housing Association Greenacre Recruitment is pleased to assist them in recruiting a Senior Land Manager to work in their Development Directorate. The role is integral not just for continued pipeline and opportunities but also to help guide and lead a small time.
* Using a robust network of contacts identify suitable land opportunities for purchase that make viable and commercial sense for the business.
* Lead and support a team of Land Managers providing guidance, direction and opportunities for advancement.
* Appraisals of existing stock and land and identifying and recommending areas for regeneration, disposal, mixed use development etc.
* Where appropriate make recommendations for use of MMC, Modular and other forms of building technology.
* Ongoing liaising and strengthening relationships with Local Authorities, other Registered Providers, Land Agents, Consultants and Developers.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has a few years track record demonstrating in land purchasing, identifying opportunities and wants to work for a forward thinking business that actively encourages a collaborative working environment.
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.