Overseeing the North Region. Office base can be Oldham, Crewe or Sheffield depending on preference.
About the role
Guinness Homes is growing, and our development portfolio has never been stronger. We’re incredibly proud of the outstanding new build developments we will shortly begin marketing and we need an ambitious and focussed Sales Manager based in the Oldham area to manage a team of motivated Sales Consultants who secure reservations, exchanges and completions of New Build residential properties.
If you really enjoy working in a vibrant and positive sales environment, understand the importance of delivering great customer service and possess strong people management skills we would like to hear from you.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager you will manage the sales sites to ensure they are properly resourced and will also be responsible for ensuring our customers receive an outstanding customer experience throughout their buying journey.
You will receive a basic salary of £55,000 and your on-target earnings will be £66,000 with the opportunity to earn more. We pay our bonus payments monthly.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a motivated, focussed and experienced Sales Manager, with great customer service and leadership skills. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
• Demonstrable experience of managing multiple new build residentially sales schemes across a broad geography.
• Proven experience of leading, managing, and motivating teams of sales professionals.
• Ability to review architectural building plans/drawings.
• Proven experience of budget management.
• Proven customer service experience.
• Demonstrable experience of achieving sales targets.
• Ability to produce, implement and monitor Marketing and Sales Strategies.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Excellent knowledge of Residential Sales Legislation.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety in relation to loan working.
• Demonstrates the Guinness Behaviours.
• Demonstrates the Guinness Leadership and Management Standard.
• Educated to A level or equivalent
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.