About the role
An exciting opportunity to support the Team Manager in the day to day running of the Registered Care Home within the regulations of the CQC. Some other responsibilities include:
- To support the Support Workers to achieve the agreed standards of service delivery in the relevant element, in compliance with relevant legislation, external governance, contract requirements and Hestia policies and procedures
- Lead on the implementation of the co-production strategy in the Care Home
- To ensure a healthy and safe environment for employees, service users, visiting professionals and other visitors by ensuring service delivery is in line with organisational procedures and H&S Legislation in each element
- To engage in planning, negotiating and managing the service budgets
- To ensure the service meets the staffing requirements for the service through recruitment and induction of new staff, volunteers and students
About the Service
Harwood Road is a Registered Care Home for people with enduring Mental Health Issues. It is situated in the heart of Fulham within walking distance of the Town Centre and Fulham Broadway Tube Station. We deliver accommodation based support for 15 people who we support to achieve social inclusion using the Recovery Model.
- Experience of working in accommodation-based support services for people with mental health and complex needs, and a strong understanding of Recovery approaches and co-production incl. knowledge of issues affecting those individuals
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with key stakeholders; service users, family, placement officers and a range of statutory, community and voluntary partners
- Knowledge of methods of assessing, formulating, implementing, recording, reviewing and auditing service users’ support and safety assessment plans
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them appropriately
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a 24hr rota system
- Please see the attached job description for full role responsibilities
Hestia is a vibrant charity that has been supporting and empowering vulnerable adults and children since 1970.