We are looking for an Area Manager to manage and inspire a team of Neighbourhood Customer Specialists to deliver a high-performance customer focussed housing service to our customers.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have demonstrable experience of managing high profile and high-density housing estates?
- Are you financially astute with the ability to understand and effectively manage budgets?
- Do you have a strong track record of delivering excellent customer service, delivering tangible outcomes for a diverse range of customers?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for an Area Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as an Area Manager you will:
- Manage, support and motivate a team of Neighbourhood Customer Specialists, setting and maintaining a culture of high performance with a customer focused service, team working and pace setting when necessary.
- Provide housing operations (including estate management) expertise to the housing teams and the wider business, using your knowledge of legislation, regulatory standards, good practice to inform sound decision making.
- Use data and insights to really understand the customers in your area, using this information to tailor services to local need and quick resolution of issues.
- Monitor and manage team performance against targets, objectives and KPIs, setting improvement plans where needed and sharing successes and best practice across the organisation
- Collaborate with colleagues across Catalyst, including other managers to contribute to service design, implement improvement and ensure a seamless response to customer enquiries.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle for daily use.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Area Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.