Regeneration Project Manager
London Bridge (40% office based, 60% remote)
£38,700 to £48,060
Experience required: Estate Regeneration, Land & Planning or Development
A basic DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
We are looking to recruit a Regeneration Project Manager.
At the Hyde Group, we see a future that creates a great home for everyone. We are a leading provider of affordable homes. We are doers - professional, ambitious, and open. Together, our values reflect an organisation built on a culture of achievement.
As a Regeneration Project Manager, you will be required to manage the appraisal and acquisition of new business opportunities, focusing on regeneration and estate renewal opportunities. You will also manage the research of new opportunities, prepare bids, manage project viability and planning stages. You will need to liaise and negotiate with funders, advisors, landowners, local authorities and other strategic partners. Communicating and consulting with residents will be particularly important for this role.
The Regeneration Project Manager will support the Project Directors to secure deals and agreement of legal terms whilst supporting delivery in conjunction with Land and Construction Teams.
Duties of a Regeneration Project Manager:
- Lead and manage the project team including consultants, internal customers and contractors, taking ownership and accountability for all elements of the project.
- Proactively engage with the portfolio, land, construction, sales, neighbourhoods, assets and finance teams to ensure smooth, effective and compliant delivery.
- Mange the engagement and consultation with residents and local communities in conjunction with the Resident Engagement Team.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and to specified quality standards.
- Identify sites and opportunities suitable for the new homes programme.
- Run and interpret financial appraisals and cashflows to understand the viability of projects in line with standard assumptions and requirements.
- Negotiate and agree legal and contractual arrangements, build plans and programmes and align with internal reporting procedures.
- Actively identify, mitigate, manage, and report to all risks associated with projects in line with Group policies and procedures.
We offer an award-winning flexible benefits package, a 35 hour working week, a fantastic pension scheme and the opportunity to work for an organisation whose social purpose is to help provide people with a home.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the Hyde Group as a social business, and critical in delivering our vision of a great home for everyone. We strive to build and nurture a culture where inclusivity is the norm and not an initiative. Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we’re committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace which reflects our customer profile and where everyone is proud to be unique.