As Programme & Planning Officer, you will be responsible for monitoring and controlling projects against allocation and budgetary targets to ensure good quality, good value programmes are delivered and improved upon effectively and efficiently.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience of building programming with an understanding of Asset Management process within social housing?
- Do you have a track record of successful budget management reconciliation?
- Can you demonstrate high level data, numeracy and IT skills?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Programme & Planning Officer to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Programme & Planning Officer you will:
- Be responsible for monitoring and controlling projects against allocation and budgetary targets and take ownership for identifying, designing, developing, and maintaining Asset Management data and systems.
- Keep accurate records for budgetary, cash flow and audit purposes to ensure fiscal controls are maintained.
- Prepare reports on project performance and ensure that Project Managers are aware of progress against targets.
- Work proactively with key internal customers to ascertain their service needs and coordinate programmes to ensure deliver of those.
- Administer and develop the organisation’s Asset Management data for Stock Condition, Asbestos, Energy Management, and other requisite datasets.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Programme & Planning Officer, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.