We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Repairs & Voids Surveyor based in Bristol. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £34,000 - £37,000 per annum.
About our Repairs & Voids Surveyor role:
As our Repairs & Voids Surveyor, you will provide a high-quality customer-focused and professional repairs service, including the delivery of responsive repairs and voids whilst ensuring that our homes and customers are safe, and works are carried out in accordance with Health & Safety policies and statutory obligations.
Key Responsibilities as our Repairs & Voids Surveyor:
- Supporting the delivery of a range of stock condition inspections and ensure properties are in a good condition and any repairs/required improvements are identified and programmed.
- Supporting and overseeing works and ensure they are delivered to a high standard of quality, on time and on budget and in line with statutory requirements. Programmes of works will include responsive repairs, void works, unplanned larger works and remedial works resulting from inspections and servicing programmes.
What we’re looking for in our Repairs & Voids Surveyor:
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent and significant property inspection experience.
- A sound understanding of ‘what good looks like’ with regards to Fire Safety, the standard of components and key H&S features in residential homes and communal areas.
- Strong communication skills.
You will receive the following benefits as our Repairs & Voids Surveyor:
- Flexible and remote working
- A company culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym membership
Closing date: Sunday 7th November 2021
Interview date: Monday 15th November 2021
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Repairs & Voids Surveyor, then please click apply today!