We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Planned Works & Major Projects Coordinator based in Bristol. You will join us on a part-time, permanent basis, working 17 hours per week and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £24,000 pro rata.
About our Planned Works & Major Projects Coordinator role:
The overall purpose of this role is to provide a high-quality support and coordination function to the Planned Works & Major Projects and Finance teams. This will be achieved by updating maintenance and asset records and programmes of works to accurately reflect open and closed works, to reconcile financial transactions with suppliers and resolving any identified issues, and to run, analyse and report against key performance indicators.
Key Responsibilities as our Planned Works & Major Projects Coordinator:
- Reconcile contractors’ invoices against purchase orders to ensure all transactions are correct and authorised by team members.
- Ensuring all works completion data is accurately updated, identifying any gaps arising in activity or works that are not fulfilled as expected.
- Assisting investigations and resolutions to any financial disputes raised by the Planned Works & Major Projects team and appointed suppliers.
What we’re looking for in our Planned Works & Major Projects Coordinator:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent or relevant work experience.
- An understanding of budgets and invoicing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
You will receive the following benefits as our Planned Works & Major Projects Coordinator:
- Flexible and remote working
- A company culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym membership
Closing date: Sunday 24th October 2021
Interview date: Monday 1st November 2021
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Planned Works & Major Projects Coordinator, then please click apply today!