At Lewisham Homes, we believe in building on potential. As a 1st Line Support Analyst your ability to maintain an excellent level of customer service to keep users updated at all times could have a real impact on people’s lives.
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious not-for-profit organisation focused on improving housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We aim to provide a better experience and more opportunities for residents, communities – and the dedicated people who join our growing team.
As a 1st Line Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing 1st line technical support to both internal and external users of Lewisham Homes ICT Systems.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
• To log all calls on the Service Management Tool, processing Incident and Requests via phone, email and service desk portal.
• To ensure ownership of calls and maintaining an excellent level of customer service to keep users updated at all times taking a pro-active approach when dealing with issues.
• Supporting Office 365 Admin and Issues
• Knowledge of inTune with respect to user management, Software deployment and hardware builds
• Managing and maintaining user accounts, including creating new starters and disabling leavers using the set policy.
• To troubleshoot calls up to 2nd line level and escalate to Service desk team leader or Infrastructure Engineer when appropriate.
• Processing access management requests to ensure users are given appropriate access to the ICT environment maintaining its integrity and security at all times.
• To be responsible for the day to day Service Desk administration including resource booking of loan IT equipment.
• Completing project tasks to time and to the requested standard.
• Documenting new processes
• Documenting training literature
• Liaise with external 3rd parties and vendors of Lewisham Homes for externally supported systems.
• To carry out desk visits as and when needed.
• To provide an effective, responsive and people focused technical support service
• Provide, interpret and present as required, timely, regular management information.
We expect everyone at Lewisham Homes to be eager to learn new skills and to help others. As a major local employer with over 500 staff, we are committed to providing opportunities for personal development, plus flexible and agile working to help us to continue to embrace wellbeing. We also offer benefits including: season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
Lewisham Homes is committed to continuing to create an inclusive working environment, promoting and providing equal opportunities in employment, respecting diversity and avoiding unlawful discrimination during the recruitment process and the employment lifecycle. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified/experienced individuals regardless of their race, gender identity, biological sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.