If you’re looking for an Administrator role in housing and ready to take on your next challenge, then maybe this is for you. It’s a role with meaning, so you’ll be making a real difference to thousands of customers lives with what you do. We are looking for 2 x Leasehold Admins to provide professional, accurate and efficient administrative support for the daily operations of the Market Rent and Leasehold team and deliver an excellent service for our customers.
And what about us?
You might think of Yorkshire Housing as ‘just’ a housing provider, but we’re so much more than that. Yes, we own and manage nearly 20,000 homes (and counting) across Yorkshire and make it possible for current and future customers to have a place they’re proud to call home, but we’re also all about making a positive difference in people’s lives. We’re transforming our business by investing in people, processes and technology to deliver a consistently great experience for our customers.
What you’ll be doing?
- Administration activities within the Market Rent and Leasehold team including; data entry, data management, producing information/documentation/sign up packs, updating customer records on any IT systems as necessary along with creating and managing accurate customer and property records.
- You’ll ensure the accurate and efficient administration of the Market Rent end to end lettings process along with administration support to the various leasehold processes including back office.
- Raising, managing and processing invoices, challenging costs and ensuring value for money for our customers.
- You’ll communicate with all team members, to provide assistance and support to ensure the smooth delivery of administration and support. Also, contribute to meeting all targets and KPIs
- You’ll assist in the provision of information/data monitoring and reporting.
- Also act as a first point of contact for all internal and external customers, provide excellent customer service along with managing queries escalated from the Customer Service Centre.
Pssst. One of our values is ‘Be Yourself’. We’re passionate about inclusion and we’d love to hear from people from diverse backgrounds for this role.
The stuff that sets you apart?
This role would suit someone with proven ability to work through and follow procedures and also accurately recording data and other information.
You’ll need the ability to produce complex reports and be able to analyse data.
You’ll be confident using IT systems with excellent Microsoft Office skills. You’ll need to be at least intermediate with Excel. Also your written, numeracy and verbal skills will be outstanding with the ability to communicate and network with people.
You’ll have the ability to be flexible with varying workloads but maintaining concentration and accuracy along with being able to prioritise work effectively based on deadlines along with working to targets, policies and procedures.
Ideally, you’ll have experience of the Orchard System, marketing with digital media and other admin systems such as Jupix. It’d also be beneficial to have an understanding of affordable home ownership products, Leasehold and Market rent schemes.
What’s in it for you?
In return we offer £22,622 per annum for a 35 hour week, 25 days annual leave (raising annually to 30 days) plus Bank Holidays. We also promote a flexible working culture, as long as these fit in around the needs of your role. So you don’t need to take a day off to do that parent child reading class or take your pet to the vets or doing both! But talk it over with your manager, to make sure it fits in around what you need to do and meet business needs.
We also provide a fantastic reward package to suit everyone –a variety of amazing discounts via PerkBox, a great Healthcare cash plan called Health Shield and a contributory pension scheme where we will match your contributions up to 9%! As well as our great benefits and a fantastic work environment, we’re absolutely a company that cares about its employees and its customers.
The finer print
If you are applying for this role internally you must inform your current line manager
If a competitive candidate pool is identified, we reserve the right to close the role early.
You’ll need the ability to travel to other Yorkshire Housing locations and attend sites on occasion as required.
Full requirements are included on the attached role profile