Clarion Housing Group is the country's largest housing association with 125,000 homes nationwide. We're a social landlord, providing affordable homes overwhelmingly for people who can't meet their housing needs on the open market, a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service.
We're looking for 2 Customer Home Experience Executives to ensure our customers receive the very best service and experience at each touch point of their journey with us from completion on the purchase of their new home. The roles are based in our Central Region (West Midlands/Oxford) and East Region (Essex/Herts/Suffolk/Cambridgeshire/Norfolk)
This is a great opportunity to provide excellent customer service when delivering Home Demonstrations and a memorable, welcoming experience when handing over keys to the customer's new home.
We'll look to you to provide a best in class Customer Service to Shared Owners and Market Sales Purchasers when they have completed the sale on their new home and represent your customer requirements when taking acceptance of their homes. You'll deliver outstanding Home Demonstrations to Shared Owners and Market Sales Purchasers so they can understand their new home and you'll be responsible for creating high quality Home User Guides for each new home.
You'll be required to provide an excellent customer experience whilst settling a customer into their new home and professionally and courteously answer any queries they may have, ensuring their experience of key collection and handover is positive.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer satisfaction targets are met
- Pre checks are carried out to ensure homes are ready for customers to move into
- Check landscaping and communal areas are customer ready
- Strong organisation skills to manage own diary
- Drive a personalised customer experience
- Build good working relations with interacting teams across the business
- Issue resolution
You'll ideally have experience in the housing and or new build homes industry with a passion for delivering excellent customer service. If you've delivered excellent customer service in a fast paced, customer focused organisation and are able to deal with multiple priorities we look forward to hearing from you.
Clarion Housing Group is the country's largest housing association with 125,000 homes nationwide. We're a social landlord, providing affordable homes for people who can't meet their housing needs on the open market, a property development company, a charitable foundation and a repairs and maintenance service. By 2040 Clarion will be the undisputed leading housing group for good quality, fit for purpose, well managed and sustainable private rent homes.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: Monday 25th October at midnight
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.