Here at Stonewater, we are now looking for a People & Places Advisor to join our incredible People, Culture & Change Team.
As People & Places Advisor, you will ensure our colleagues are engaged, developed and equipped by providing a HR ‘concierge’ type service. You will be a key point of reference for our people, working cross functionally so that all colleagues have access to People Services and support, wherever they work, to deliver our customer promise.
You will be the face of the People, Culture & Change Team and point of expertise in relation to promoting employee engagement, EDI, well-being, and learning & development. You will work closely with other specialist roles such as our Mental Health First Aiders, Occupational Health and EDI Team to effectively partner in delivering an excellent colleague experience, and work in partnership with Blue Octopus to manage the recruitment lifecycle, ensuring we attract and retain exceptional talent. You will also provide a first class, responsive HR, L&D and facilities administrative service and champion our digital people services systems.
So, if you’re interested in contributing to our ambition to become an exceptional place to work, then we’d love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven HR or L&D experience, gained within a HR, L&D Advisor/first line support capacity.
- Have experience working in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Ave knowledge and understanding of either employment law, HR or L&D best practice and the recruitment lifecycle.
- Have demonstrable competence across a range of IT systems, particularly with recent experience of iTrent.
- Be able to build credible relationships, influencing and advising stakeholders and communicating well at all levels within the business.
- Have strong administrative skills and a good customer focus.
- Be well organised with the ability to work under pressure and be agile to adapt to changing priorities.
- Be methodical and have a keen eye for detail.
- Have evidence of commitment to continuous professional development, with ambition to progress as a HR & L&D practitioner.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work:
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Closing Date: 29th October 2021