We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Management Accountant based in Bristol. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term basis for 18 months, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 - £35,000 per annum.
About our Management Accountant role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to take a lead on our management accounting process, utilising the outputs to partner business areas, provide insightful analysis of financial information, influence business decisions, and challenging value for money.
Key Responsibilities as our Management Accountant:
- Working with the Finance Manager to develop and deliver budget reporting, financial forecasts, internal and external financial reporting, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Leading the monthly management accounting process, through journal posting and reconciliations to provide timely reporting that links financial results to operational outcomes.
- To be the main point of contact for budget holders regarding the development of forecasts, budgets, and financial analysis for project initiatives, supporting and influencing their decision making.
What we’re looking for in our Management Accountant:
- AAT qualified, studying for a professional qualification, or qualified by experience.
- Experienced in supporting the production of monthly management accounts.
- Experience of analysing financial performance.
- Strong communication skills.
You will receive the following benefits as our Management Accountant:
- Flexible and remote working
- A company culture that promotes diversity and inclusion
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Access to mental health support
- Subsidised gym membership
Closing date: Wednesday 27th October 2021
If you feel you have the skills and experience as our Management Accountant, then please click apply today!