In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day housing management and services of a part rented/part shared ownership scheme comprising of on-site leisure and community facilities.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have experience of working with older/vulnerable people within mixed tenure extra care or retirement schemes?
- Do you have experience in scheme housing management?
- Are you a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Scheme Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Scheme Manager you will:
- Oversee the day-to-day delivery of the housing management service.
- Monitor budget and assist with service charges.
- Report and monitor repairs and manage onsite contractors.
- Carry out health & safety checks ensuring compliance with our policies and procedures.
- Work with the Residents Form and signpost customers for support
- Have good IT knowledge, be highly organised and able to build positive customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Adopt a resilient, calm, and can-do to attitude to your work.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days View the full Role Profile
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Scheme Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.