- Agile working
- Foward thinking, not-for-profit housing provider
About Our Client
With 7,000 homes and 330 employees, Halton Housing is a business that prides itself on doing things differently. Forward thinking and innovative, our customers sit at the heart of everything we do. We're known for our innovative approach - strengthening our reputation as a landlord of choice in the borough and beyond. We employ over 330 talented people who are the heartbeat of our organisation.
The Director of Customer Experience will work alongside the Chief Operations and Transformation Officer, Director of Neighbourhoods, and the wider Leadership Team to ensure the development and delivery of truly customer centric, sector leading customer facing services. The post holder will play a key role in driving our exciting transformation programme, which is designed to shift our services from a reactive to pre-emptive way of working and improve our customers' experience.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of sector leading, intuitive and data driven customer experience strategy, building on and further developing Halton Housing's digital offer and reputation for innovation. Lead develop and manage the Customer Service and Complaints Teams and to develop and build an analytical, business intelligence and insight functions to support operational business leaders.
- Work in collaboration with customer-facing business functions to design and ensure delivery of a seamless, intuitive end-to-end customer experience across all channels and touchpoints in the customer journey. Enable effective two-way communications between customers and business functions, collecting feedback data from customer facing teams to derive meaningful insights for improvements and guiding teams to ensure customer-centric attitudes and behaviours.
- Build, develop and manage a team of business analysts and customer experience specialists with expertise in designing customer experience journeys.
- Liaise with business functions, leaders, and managers across the business to ensure customer-centricity in their respective areas of responsibility and to support them to deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Lead the development of the transformation programme and oversee delivery by identifying, tracking, and measuring impact on customer experience and return on investment.
- Engage with executive/ and leaderships team to proactively advocate customer centric solutions and manage the customer escalation process our brand and influence both locally and nationally.
- Create and implement an analytics strategy for best in class service delivery. Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies to enhance reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions/channels.
- Work with the Head of Brand and Reputation to develop data driven, sector leading strategies that will enhance the reputation of Halton Housing and strengthen our brand and influence both locally and nationally.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of design, development, and delivery of innovative, effective, and impactful customer experience strategy across multiple business functions; enhancing brand, innovation, and influence.
- An established, credible leader, with proven ability to influence senior stakeholders with gravitas and impact.
- Proven ability to identify and act on changes in customer expectations and to guide the business to live up to those expectations in the fast-evolving digital world.
- Adept at interpreting and leveraging data insights for constantly enhancing customer experience. Ability to understand data analytics and extract useful, actionable information coupled with strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable experience of aligning business and strategic objectives with customer experience strategy.
- Experience of service design with the ability to visualise the end user experience and to work backwards from that to plan and execute projects and initiatives to deliver great customer experiences.
- Demonstrable data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology: experience of understanding and deploying tools, technologies and data that help the businesses deliver, manage, measure, and improve customer experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary offering
- Car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Agile working
- Attractive annual leave package
- Excellent additional company benefits