Salary: £31,267 to £36,779 per annum
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: Secondment/Fixed Term Contract until April 2023
Are you an experienced in project management and looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We are recruiting for a Neighbourhood Investment Officer to help develop and deliver our regional Neighbourhood Investment Plan and national Age Friendly Communities programme.
About the role
Some of the role's duties are below;-
- Work with the NI Manager and Age Friendly Communities Manager, to create, implement and oversee delivery of a wide-ranging programme of NI-related projects on the ground and to ensure that contracts and commitments are managed effectively, including KPI performance management
- Promoting the impact of the portfolio, and wider CI programmes, through influencing and strategic engagement of key stakeholders
- Work closely with colleagues and key internal departments to develop and promote an integrated CI support offer for residents
- Bid for and deliver externally funded projects via partnerships
You will have previous experience and expertise in the Neighbourhood Investment sector gained from working in a similar role. We are also looking for the below skill set;-
- Comfortable working remotely from the team, and acting as a self-starter with a can-do, problem-solving attitude
- Personal integrity and a proven ability and desire to collaborate with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, tailored to a range of audiences
- Experience of quality assurance of projects including monitoring and evaluation systems
- Proven track record in stakeholder engagement and management
If you feel your attributes and skillset match our requirements, then we welcome your application.
Closing Date: Wednesday 3rd November at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
This post is subject to Enhanced Criminal Record Check Clearance
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
Clarion Futures is the charitable foundation of Clarion Housing Group. Our mission is to provide support, skills and opportunities to Clarion residents nationwide, transforming lives and communities.
We exist to maximise the opportunities available to our residents, providing people with the tools and support they need to overcome their challenges, from employment and financial support, through to youth and community programmes.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.