Anchor has a fantastic opportunity available for an Estate Services Manager at Keble Court
Keble Court in Church Crookham, is a beautiful retirement development of 72 one and two bedroom luxurious apartments. Keble Court enjoys a semi-rural outlook, every feature at Keble Court has been designed to meet the specific needs of older people.
The salary for the position is - £39,000
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with key operational colleagues to create, embed and manage a customer-first approach ensuring it is promoted in all operational areas of the development.
- Ensuring compliance with Anchor policies and procedures including but not limited to Health and Safety, Care quality, Human Resources Financial and Legal.
- Performance management of the team on site ensuring Anchors values are embedded.
- Building strong relationships between Operations & Support Service Teams.
- Budgetary & Financial Responsibility
Required knowledge & experience:
- Operational knowledge of a large multi-functional location
- Customer service
- Business planning and budget management
- Health and safety
- People management, recruitment, training, coaching and personal development of direct reports
- Hospitality operations
- Understanding of legislation relating to residential and home care and its impact on services and customers
- Leasehold Management
- Housing legislation
- Legislative requirements for process of funding
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults - local and national policies
- Data protection and confidentiality
- Sales and marketing
- Property / Construction & Facilities Management
- Leading, developing and motivating teams to achieve high levels of customer service and delivery against KPIs
- Excellent hands-on management and communication skills
- Accustomed to working with senior managers and central support service teams
- Creating and managing large and complex operational budgets
- Able to think laterally to create options and solutions with a customer centric approach
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Managing customer and provider relationships
- Stakeholder Management and cross functional working
- Management of teams and organisation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Ability to work on own and use initiative
- Meeting targets to achieve associated results and KPIs
- Broad I.T. skills - Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint - essential
Anchor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to have an LGBT+ resident group, and also BAME, LGBT+ and Disabled colleague networks. These work closely with the organisation to celebrate diversity, address concerns, review policy and practice and empower their members. We recruit, train and promote without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other protected status. One of our values is ‘respect’, therefore we do not accept harassment or discrimination from any colleague, resident or third party.
As England’s largest not-for-profit provider of care and housing for older people, we’re able to negotiate great deals and benefits for our people. Here are just a few of the things you’ll get when you work with Anchor.
Exclusive discounts on high-street shopping
20% off mobile phone contracts
Cashback on dental and medical expenses
Discounted Private Medical rates
Click here to find out more about our full benefits and wellbeing package (the link is https://ahbeingwell.co.uk/ )