Here at Stonewater, we are now looking for a Customer Partner (Fuel Engagement & Financial Inclusion Specialist) who can bring their passion and energy to our fuel poverty work. We know that the challenges faced by our customers in terms of heating their homes are many and varied and we want to be better at providing a personal, sensitive service that supports customers when faced with financial difficult decisions. That’s where you come in.
As Customer Partner, you will help tenants sustain their tenancies and improve their well-being by providing a range of financial advice and support services, assisting them with a range of issues such as; applying for welfare benefits, debt management, budgeting, accessing mainstream financial services, savings, increasing financial capability and awareness.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be knowledgeable and experienced in the area of fuel poverty and working with households in financial hardship.
- Be knowledgeable in key issues such as access to properties for gas safety and relevant legislation.
- Be experienced in safeguarding and managing complex cases.
- Have a strong customer focus, thinking ‘beyond process’ to find innovative solutions.
- Be experienced in partnership working to meet the needs of our customers.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?