We are looking for a Community Investment Manager to lead the design and implementation of Catalyst’s community investment offer in regeneration neighbourhoods and areas targeted for growth delivering our commitment to our social purpose and creating communities people love.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
· Do you have a natural interest in and good knowledge of estate/area regeneration?
· Do you have experience of successfully leading the design and delivery of asset-based community development projects and services in the context of regeneration?
· Do you have excellent networking, partnership development and relationship management skills?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Community Investment Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Community Investment Manager you will:
· Develop high-quality community investment plans for development and regeneration schemes that use data, knowledge and insight, adopt a strengths-based approach and respond to identified challenges and opportunities.
· Build and maintain robust relationships with other agencies in boroughs and regions to take a systemic approach to tackling issues experienced by communities. This includes local authorities, police, public health, schools and other housing associations.
· Work in partnership with the community voluntary sector and support organisations active in Catalyst communities through problem-solving, coordination and capacity building to ensure customers can benefit from local services provided.
· Pursue partnership opportunities that channel investment, skills and resources into places where we are building new homes and prepare bids/briefs to secure funding and support for new community programmes and services.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require a full, clean driving licence as there will be a requirement to travel regularly to several locations, both in and outside of London.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
· Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
· Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
· Two additional paid volunteering days each year
· A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
· Flexible and agile working
· Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Community Investment Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.