We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. Catalyst wants to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have previous experience and a proven track record working directly with vulnerable people and tenancy sustainment?
- Are you an experienced manager who has worked within community engagement?
- Do you have a solid, demonstrable understanding of wellbeing and the benefit/welfare system?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Community Wellbeing Manager to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Community Wellbeing Manager you will:
- Lead the development and delivery of innovative wellbeing programmes and services based on the needs of our communities locally
- Ensure our customers and communities have access to advice and wellbeing hubs in their neighbourhoods, as well as holistic training and skills programmes both online and in-person
- Embed a culture of excellent customer service to all customer internal and external by designing and delivering wellbeing programmes and services that customers want to engage with
- Build effective partnerships and find new ways to collaborate with a range of statutory and voluntary sector organisations to ensure our customers can access the services they need in their neighbourhoods
- Develop and maintain a culture of high performance and continuous improvement by effectively managing, leading and inspiring your team's individual and collective contribution
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Community Wellbeing Manager, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.