As our Strategic Partnership Manager, you will be the operational lead in the delivery of the organisations national customer facing responsive repairs, voids, building services, estate services and M&E repair and service contracts. Managing and fostering long term strategic relationships with key partners, you will lead and manage a team of Senior Contract Surveyors and ensure an excellent customer service is delivered to all Stonewater customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven experience of developing long term strategic partnerships and embedding key values with stakeholders.
- Have proven experience of leading national multi-disciplined teams across a wide geographical area.
- Have highly developed communication skills with experience of presenting to a range of audiences.
- Be able to drive costs down whilst improving economic and social value.
- Have demonstrable experience of managing large national service budgets.
- Be comfortable working within a fast-paced role.
- Have exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Have good IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
- Have knowledge of the housing industry, including knowledge of building components and diagnosis of building defects.
- Have knowledge of building law, regulation, building contracts, contract law and Health & Safety legislation and best practice.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
- At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work:
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?