Here at Stonewater, our aim is to design data solutions that enable us to deliver our vision ‘for everyone to have an opportunity to have a place they can call home’. This is supported by providing data solutions that deliver value and insight across the business.
We’re looking for a Power BI Specialist to support the Data Team’s ownership of the Power BI platform, building dashboards and reports that meet user needs. Understanding and maintaining multiple workspaces, dashboards, reports and datasets, you will manage and deliver high quality training on BI reporting to end users and manage the delivery of BI reporting and analysis projects, acting as a point of contact liaison throughout all development. As our Power BI Specialist, you will design optimal and cost effective BI solutions to meet agreed requirements, enabling stakeholders to meet their business objectives, and develop strategies for various BI solutions, analytics platforms and reporting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a senior Power BI Specialist who is able to own Power BI.
- Have experience of building Power BI datasets from specific data sources (mainly SQL, DAX and MDX).
- Be able to utilise Power BI apps to present dashboards and reports.
- Have strong data modelling skills.
- Be comfortable managing and maintaining codebase of Power BI reports.
- Be capable of standardising reports across a business.
- Be an excellent communicator with an open, honest and inclusive communication style.
- Be able to gather and interpret stakeholder requirements.
- Have the ability to train users with basic skills in Power BI.
- Be an effective problem solver with good analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?