Here at Stonewater, we have an excellent opportunity for a customer focused, agile thinking Solution Support Analyst to support the Application Portfolio and systems and provide an excellent level of service to our customers.
As Solution Support Analyst, you will support the business applications and ensure they are fit for purpose and stable, and ensure service availability meets the organisations service level requirements and adheres to IT governance framework processes. In line with Stonewater’s IT strategy, you will ensure that there is continuous improvement in the performance and value for money delivered within the Application Support function. You will build and maintain positive and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and support Stonewater’s approach to change as new technology and opportunities emerge.
This role will be at the forefront of enabling excellent customer support for the Applications, as we evolve as an innovative, digitally focussed housing association!
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an ITIL qualification.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL.
- Have an understanding of Microsoft software such as Sharepoint Online and O365 products.
- Have a good understanding of collaboration tools.
- Have a complete understanding of the life cycle of Incidents/service requests in the successful delivery of Business Applications
- Have a knowledge of Applications within the Housing Sector
- Have the ability to support business as usual application based projects delivered using a structured methodology.
- Have proven experience of applying analytical skills to complex technical and business processes.
- Have the ability to share knowledge with other team members and promote a performance based culture within the team.
- Have experience of IT Governance and ITIL processes including Change & Release management.
- Be a strong team player who is positive, collaborative, pro-active, enthusiastic and willing to assist others.
- Have a genuine interest of emerging technologies and continuous professional development.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?