At Lewisham Homes, we believe in building on potential. As a Property Services Administrator, your ability to provide administrative and customer service support could have a real impact on people’s lives.
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious not-for-profit organisation focused on improving housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We aim to provide a better experience and more opportunities for residents, communities – and the dedicated people who join our growing team.
As a Property Services Administrator, you will be responsible for providing a professional and comprehensive administrative and customer service support for the teams within Property Services which includes Compliance, Heating and Stock investment, as well as the wider team within the Directorate.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
- Provide full administrative, organisational and customer service support to the Directorate. This includes but is not exclusive:
- General office and customer service duties including the use of Lewisham Homes IT systems
- Raising and updating work orders and inspections
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external customers including our contractors, to resolve any queries that are raised, drafting responses as required. Escalate issues to the appropriate person/team/contractor.
- Running and reporting on business reports as scheduled or adhoc
- Creating and maintaining electronic files
- Supporting and contributing to the KPI performance targets.
- Undertake changes to policy and procedure
- Support the Managers and teams to deliver on their targets.
- Working on achieving access where the contractor/officer has difficulties and escalating non access cases appropriately to the relevant departments both within Lewisham Homes and also our Legal team
- Update and ensure information is accurate for the wide ranging services including that the information held is fit for purpose.
- Manage conflicting and demanding priorities, from both within the team and externally whilst focussing on delivering outcomes to the benefit of the services.
- Ensure robust systems are in place to deliver all aspects of work, and that information is readily available.
- Support the team with financial forecasting and analysing spend, processing invoices through for payment. Liaise with contractors of any outstanding invoices or reconciliations.
- Maintain up to date information on servicing, repairs and installations utilising the IT software available to ensure data is captured in a central place.
- Liaise with the Asset Management Team, Compliance and Heating Team ensuring that the information is updated and accessible to appropriate staff, supporting any projects within the Directorate as well as supporting with Audits.
- Plan and arrange meetings, take minutes and update all accordingly.
Please note this is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract and you will be required to go into the office 3 days a week.
We expect everyone at Lewisham Homes to be eager to learn new skills and to help others. As a major local employer with over 500 staff, we are committed to providing opportunities for personal development, plus flexible and agile working to help us to continue to embrace wellbeing. We also offer benefits including: season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website