Position: Regional Head of Land
Location: Eastern England (Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire)
Salary: £75,000 to £82,000 per annum
By 2026 Platform Housing Group is looking to complete 2000 new homes per annum in line with its ambitious growth programme; with a portfolio that includes traditional methods such as Land Led approaches to more innovative ways through Modular and MMC.
The blend of experience required for this role means that we are open to applications from all related sectors. What we are looking to see is a proven ability and track record of sourcing and strategically approving land purchases, partnerships and JV’s.
Platform Housing Group owns and manages over 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses. The group has G1 governance and V1 financial viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing and is currently the largest housing association builder of affordable homes in England, completing 1,448 new homes in 2019/20. Financial highlights for 2019/20 include a £57.9m net surplus after tax, asset value of £2.5bn and £478m available liquidity.
* Using a robust network of contacts identify suitable land opportunities for purchase that make viable and commercial sense for the business.
* Lead and support a team made up of Senior Land Managers, Land Managers and juniors providing guidance, direction and opportunities for advancement.
* Reporting into the Director of Land and New Business providing updates, writing reports and updates on how your respective region is progressing.
* Where appropriate and working with the Head of Business Development and Innovation make recommendations for use of MMC, Modular and other forms of building technology.
* Ongoing liaising and strengthening relationships with Local Authorities, other Registered Providers, Land Agents, Consultants and Developers.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who has a few years track record demonstrating in land purchasing, identifying opportunities and wants to work for a forward thinking business that actively encourages a collaborative working environment.
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.