Stonewater offer supported Housing for homeless young people aged 16-25. These are short term projects to help young people to enter training and employment, and ultimately move on to permanent accommodation.
We are now looking for a Scheme Manager (Project Coordinator) to lead a team across three projects in Swindon; Swindon Foyer, Wiltshire House and Radnor Lodge, ensuring we deliver a high quality, person-centred approach to supporting our customers. This role also involved working closely with external partners and key stakeholders, regularly seeking to improve the service we offer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a similar environment.
- A working knowledge of support planning and risk assessments.
- The ability to work positively and creatively with residents whose needs can be complex and challenging.
- Effective supervision and people management skills, able to positively influence and motivate a team.
- To have a thorough understanding of the safeguarding issues for vulnerable members of our communities, and managing risks associated with safeguarding.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- IT competent, particularly in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Good time management skills, able to work under pressure whilst managing a team with varying caseloads and conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of housing and benefits advice (desirable).
- Knowledge of the supported housing sector, funding frameworks, government policy, and support services (desirable).
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?