Salary: London - £20,312 per annum/ Rest of UK - £17,784 per annum
Job Location: Flexible
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: 2 year Secondment/Fixed Term Contract
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Don't miss out on this apprenticeship opportunity! We're looking for a dedicated and hard-working individual to complete a 24 month apprenticeship with our Property Services Team.
About the role
We'll look to you to support Clarion's Property Services Management Team with performance audits and analytics across areas as directed by the Head of Strategic Repairs.Reporting to the Repairs Performance Manager, you'll provide comprehensive analytical review service to the Property Services and Housing teams using analytical detail from the Groups systems to support Contractors data.
Other responsibilities will include:-
- Working with the Performance Manager to ensure that relevant performance analytics are developed and reviewed to support operational colleagues by providing accurate information, and enable reporting to managers and directors as needed
- Ensuring that all contract data is robustly reviewed and audited and provide evidence based reporting to contract teams to allow appropriate contract management in terms of service quality, contract compliance, customer satisfaction and cost, including written reporting and attendance at meetings as needed
- Assisting delivery of specific process around compliance with the Groups policy on CDM for all reactive work streams
- Providing adhoc administrative reporting to the wider Property Services and Housing teams for complex performance outside of routine periodic reporting, in areas such as cost, repair type or volume, by contract or region or any other relevant criteria as needed
We're looking for individuals with proven understanding or performance analytics and performance management of contractors and responsive services. You'll also need experience of database management systems and reporting tools. Great communication skills are also essential for the role.
About the apprenticeship
We offer the opportunity to study for a Data Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship which will take up to 24 months to complete. You'll develop new key skills and behaviours which will support your personal development and progression.
Rewards and Benefits
In exchange for your commitment and dedication, we will provide you with a generous benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday, rising each year up to 30 days after 3 years of service. You will also be entitled to all UK public holidays.
- Season ticket loans
- Company Bonus Scheme of up to 5% of your salary
- Matched pension contributions up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
Being an apprentice at Clarion gives you so much more than just a job. You will be part of the largest housing provider in the country. We provide a place that more than 350,000 people call home and we want to do more by building and creating homes and communities that people want to live. You have the opportunity to be part of this and to make a real difference to so many. We aim to build 50,000 homes over the next decade so be part of making that happen.
Clarion is a company where every individual is able to succeed and is encouraged to reach their full potential within a culture that promotes diversity, inclusion and mutual respect. The Clarion Way puts our customers and people at the heart of all we do through clear leadership, a meaningful shared purpose and high levels of personal responsibility.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career and grow your skills in the housing sector that really makes a difference to the lives of its customers.
Closing Date: 8th December at midnight
You can read more about the apprenticeship here - Data Technician
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile Apprentice Performance Analyst please visit our website at https://careers.clarionhg.com/ or click 'apply'.
For an informal chat about the role, please feel free to contact Brian Hanratty on 07989 243674.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.