Ambitious London housing association is looking for an experienced Head of New Business to identify and lead on land acquisitions and development opportunities to achieve their plans for growth.
You will lead a team of staff in order to research and identify strategies to meet targets, procurement and regulation requirements whilst ensuring bids for new development opportunities are viable and handed over to the project delivery team effectively.
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Solid experience of residential development from site identification onwards
- Knowledge of the planning system and construction process including regulatory standards and permissions
- Experience of leading on complex bids/ Joint Ventures
- Detailed knowledge of due diligence to de-risk new site acquisitions
- Knowledge of the tender/ bid management/ procurement systems
- Knowledge of public and private development funding
- Degree level or equivalent in relevant housing, construction or building related qualification
- Great team leading skills
In return for a competitive salary you will receive a host of benefits including a generous pension scheme, generous holiday allowance that increases with time, flexible working, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, a health plan, staff discount scheme and tax free employee advice line to help with law, money and family problems.