We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and experienced HR professional to join our HR team.
In this role you will proactively partner with our managers and leaders and support employees with accurate, timely and comprehensive advice and guidance on all aspects of the employee life cycle, delivering an effective end to end HR service in line with business needs and objectives.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be a credible, knowledgeable, and professional HR generalist, who can partner effectively with the leaders within the business, whilst providing expert Human Resources advice and support.
To be successful in the role of HR Business Partner you will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified to Chartered Member or working towards qualification
- Experience working as a generalist HR Advisor
- Working knowledge of current employment law and HR best practice
- An outgoing and proactive personality with a natural interest in people development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a team-oriented approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with managers and employees at all levels of the organisation
If you feel you have the right skills and are looking to make a difference, then come and join us.
We strongly believe in an inclusive and supportive work culture, recognising the importance of a good work-life balance and the need for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
We work together – We make things better – We do the right thing
Rooftop is a values-based organisation that has recently evolved into a modern and flexible social business, aiming to deliver high quality, value for money services. We are proud of our people and what we achieve to make a positive impact on everyday lives.
Closing Date: 9am, 29th November 2021
Please refer to the recruitment pack upon completing your application.