Joining us as PMO Strategic Reporting Officer, you will be responsible for the central coordination of strategic plan delivery monitoring and management information, collating and analysing performance data for presenting to senior management and Executive.
This is a new role within the PMO function which provides a great opportunity to make this role your own, really make a difference and support increasing the functions capability.
Collaborating with and supporting senior colleagues on the achievement and progress of value for money in the delivery of strategic objectives, reporting to Executive and delivery Boards, you will support the benefits management approach and take part in the assessment and validation of business case’s, ensuring alignment and contributions to the strategic plan. You will identify all strategic plan outcomes targets, review and monitor performance, perform regular reviews at appropriate points and provide evaluations of progress and associated reporting. You will also support the Strategy Manager in overseeing the development of the directorate plans that flow from the strategic plan and provide administrative support in the preparation of Stonewater’s strategic plan, including commissioning, collating and quality checking the contributions received from senior colleagues.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have demonstrable administration experience, including the preparation of progress, performance reports for senior colleagues.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, operating with an open, honest and inclusive communication style.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have good influencing and persuasion skills.
- Be responsive to team members and stakeholders.
- Be committed to our values and behaviours.
- Be committed to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work:
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?