Permanent, Part Time (30 hours per week)
Chantry Court is a Retirement Living scheme in Devizes, Wiltshire. Built in 1987, it’s made up of 56 leasehold properties and is within walking distance of the high street.
We’re looking for a Scheme Coordinator to assist the Delivery Manager with the day-to-day operational management of the scheme, delivering an onsite housing management service that supports our residents to lead independent lives in a safe environment.
You’ll routinely carry out health & safety, fire safety and warden call system checks ensuring both compliance and achievement of consistently high service standards, and identify and manage risk including safeguarding, taking accountability for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken and controls are in place to manage the risk.
This is a mobile role, spending some of your time working from home and some of your time at the Scheme. We’ll also need you to be willing and able to travel to our other schemes in Wiltshire, to cover sickness and holidays if required.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a housing environment.
- Familiarity with leasehold properties would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Highly customer focused.
- Good IT skills, including the ability to use databases, tablets etc.
- Good numerical skills and the ability to support the monitoring of budgets.
- A motivated and committed self-starter with strong organisational skills, with a passion to deliver innovative services.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate information clearly and effectively with others.
- Thinks practically and logically and produces high quality work, overcoming problems/issues to meet deadlines.
- Deliver excellent customer service, including response and resolution of customer feedback and complaints.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check, satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?