Position: Head of Development
Salary: £62,500 to £65,000 per annum
Greenacre Recruitment have exclusively partnered with First Choice Homes Oldham to recruit their new Head of Development in line with their ambitious growth plans. Looking to triple their annual output the role reports directly into the Director of Development that will be a collaborative effort ensuring the business can expand their offering outside of their current boundaries. FCHO sees this role as a key part in a “new beginning” for the organisation.
First Choice Homes Oldham (FCHO) is an independent, not-for-profit housing association (G1/V1 rating) managing approximately 12,000 homes in Oldham. Their commitment is to be a trusted provider of quality homes, deliver excellent landlord and support services, and create thriving and independent communities and you would play a significant role in achieving those aims.
- Managing, nurturing and leading the development team providing them with opportunities to thrive and creating a high performing culture.
- Actively seek new business opportunities that will feed into the pipeline for the coming years.
- Maintain and grow both new and current relationships with Local Authorities, Homes England, Consultants and External Stakeholders.
- Taking action to mitigate risk on all developments ensuring all schemes are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Ensuring development expenditure falls within agreed parameters whilst monitoring current legislation around external funding and that all legal parameters are met.
- Working closely with the director to build and deliver the strategy on an annual basis as well as over the coming years.
This role offers the opportunity to really make your mark on the future of the FCHO, they are one year into their new journey and have made impressive strides already as they continue to forge their new path. If this sounds like it is something you would like to be part of then please call our Development and Regeneration lead Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 for an initial introductory conversation.
Applicants should submit their CV online and cover letter describing their background immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.