Are you enthusiastic, motivated and committed in delivering an excellent estate service to our residents? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Property Services team based in London as an Estates Services Officer.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Ensure that all designated health & safety inspection programmes for communal areas, playgrounds, estates and street properties are actioned & correctly recorded.
- Effectively work with Operations (Housing Management) & Communities, Local Resident Governance Panels, Residents Champions & Monitors & Residents to ensure agreed standards are achieved and maintained.
- Be responsible for identifying block, street properties, estate improvements or repairs.
- Provide suggestions, manage and control the process / resources / materials and carry out works as required.
What you'll need
- You’ll have experience of working in partnership with customers, contractors and internal stakeholders to help deliver an excellent customer focused service.
- You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
- You’ll be an excellent communicator and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
- You’ll have a basic level of understanding of Health & Safety. We’re happy to provide training to get you up to speed!
You’ll need to have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
We will be actively recruiting and interviewing during the recruitment process and will be in touch should your application be successful.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 12 December 2021. Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams and will take place on or before Monday 20 December 2021
What's in it for you
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
Inclusion and Diversity
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it’s about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We’re all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.