We will consider any number of hours proposed by you if you don’t want to work a full 37. We firmly believe it’s not about the hours you do, it’s about what you bring to the table.
THE BOTTOM LINE: Circa £60,000 per annum (FTE, prorated depending on hours worked)
Thank you for clicking on our advert! It’s great that you’re thinking of joining us. Our mission, should you choose to accept; to provide great homes, and great service. For that, we need great people.
At Coastline we have a set of strong values focused on:
- Putting our customers first
- Openness, honesty and accountability
- Striving to be the best
- Valuing each other
What you need to know:
We won’t take up time relaying the history of Coastline, so let’s jump straight into the details about the Head of Governance, Risk and Assurance. Specifically, you will:
- Act as group lead for governance, risk management and assurance activities
- Ensure the Group maintains the top regulatory Governance rating
- Provide first class support to our Board, Committees and Executive team on all governance and related matters
- Balance organisational growth with a sound internal control and compliance framework
- Collaborate with a diverse array of Coastline colleagues
A clear understanding of what Coastline is like as an employer and the expectation we have of our colleagues is also an important thing to note. We want the best person for the role; to ensure Coastline is right for you and you’re right for us. If you’re looking to make a difference in a progressive forward-thinking company, with opportunities to carve out and develop a worthwhile career, Coastline is the place for you.
Do you have the right attitude? Do you share our values? Do you have the following skills, experience and qualifications?
- Proven experience in delivering effective, efficient governance services in a regulated sector
- Thrive on all things risk and assurance related
- Personal drive, the right attitude and share our values and goals
If you answered yes to these questions we’d love to hear from you.
Don’t just take our word for it:
With Investors in People Silver accreditation and a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation.
Benefits of working with us:
- Coastline offers colleagues enhanced holiday of 33 days including bank holidays (prorated for part-time roles) PLUS additional annual leave purchase scheme,
- Up to 5% annual individual bonus, PLUS flat rate corporate bonus
- Healthcare cashback
- High street discount
- Cycle to work schemes
- Trained mental health first aiders and wellbeing champion groups
- Employer pension contributions of up to 8.3%.
Continuous training and development opportunities are supported by our People and Culture Team, our Events Committee organise family-friendly socials throughout the year, charity and volunteer days are available and there is always something to get involved with like BBQ’s, picnics and fundraising events.
If you feel Coastline is the place and the Head of Governance, Risk and Assurance is the role for you, please apply following the instructions and links below. We look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALTHOUGH WE HAVE INDICATED THE CLOSING DATE BELOW, IN THE EVENT WE RECEIVE ENOUGH APPLICATIONS, WE MAY CLOSE THE VACANCY EARLY. WE WOULD THEREFORE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Anticipated closing date: 5th December 2021
Anticipated stage one interview dates: 13th and 15th December 2021
Anticipated stage two interview dates, where applicable: 6th and 10th January 2022
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.