We strive to create a great environment for you to work in, which includes offering all the important things such as:
- a competitive salary access to the Social Housing Pension Scheme (or life assurance cover for colleagues who chose not to join) 35 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays Generous sickness-absence, maternity, maternity-support (paternity) and adoption leave entitlements Free SOLO Medicash membership providing access to a wide range of health care benefits 24 Hour, free and confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme for you and your immediate family
But we also recognise how important life outside of work is too. This is why we are committed to agile working and supporting colleagues to maintain a good work/life balance, so that you don’t miss out on what matters.
We are looking for an Older Person Customer Coordinator to join our team. The role of the Older Person Customer Coordinator is to:
- To provide our customers with a cost effective, high quality, enhanced housing service that meets the needs and requirements of older and vulnerable people
- To be a first point of contact for our customer, other internal teams and stakeholders, for specialist advice and assistance.
- Deliver a variety of initiatives that help promote good health & wellbeing, sustain tenancies and aid independent living
- To assist maintaining the safety and security of their homes and to comply with the requirements of their tenancy agreement.
Plus Dane is an organisation that listens to its colleagues, and this has led to our workforce creating a set of values and behaviours that everyone across the organisation can live by every day. They are:
- Take ownership
- Achieve for our customers
- Work Together
- Learn and Grow
For information on how we use your personal data please follow the link at the foot of this page