We are looking for an experienced housing professional with a background in a social housing and a strong track record in delivering customer focused services.
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. Catalyst wants to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience working in a customer facing role, ideally within housing management
- Someone with excellent customer services skills and who is highly focused on continuous improvement
- A decision maker who is a successful problem solver with sound judgement and ability to influence others to drive change and deliver quick resolution to local issues.
If this sounds like you, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Neighbourhood Customer Specialist to join us on a permanent basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Neighbourhood Customer Specialist you will:
- Deliver a high standard of customer service excellence to your customers, ensuring the delivery of accessible, high quality and value for money services
- Be responsible for the service your customers receive and be confident to hold others to account for the services they deliver and have a holistic accountability for your neighbourhoods.
- Be empowered to make decisions for your area whilst also being responsible for assessing and managing risk in it too.
- Draw upon the support of centralised specialist service teams and external agencies and partners to create communities, neighbourhoods and homes people love.
- Manage all customer enquiries on time such as complaints, lettings, mutual exchanges, successions, assignment requests - whilst ensuring that lessons learnt become a part of how you improve the service that we provide.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is subject to a basic DBS check and will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Neighbourhood Customer Specialist, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.