We are looking for a Customer Care Coordinator to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. We’re looking for someone to provide a dedicated and professional service for all Catalyst’s new homes customers, ensuring that their journey into their new home is always a positive and enjoyable experience!
We’re one of the UK’s leading housing associations, a member of the G15 group of London’s largest housing associations, with 34,000 homes and 1,200 employees in London and the Home Counties. We have been voted a Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for, investing care, time and resources in our people.
We are inspired by the benefits of a diverse workforce. We encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels of our organisation and are fully committed to equality of opportunity. Catalyst wants to remove any barriers for people to enable them to participate equally within the recruitment process. If you require reasonable adjustments, please let us know and we can discuss your requirements for the recruitment process.
Our purpose at Catalyst is to provide ‘homes people love’. That means everything from creating and maintaining great homes, to delivering excellent service to customers every day. We offer a wide range of housing solutions and opportunities for our diverse range of customer needs and requirements including, rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
What we’re looking for:
- Do you have a proven track record in providing excellent customer service, ideally in New Homes or Aftercare?
- Can you work in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you a positive and enthusiastic person with strong Outlook and communication skills?
If so, this is the perfect role for you!
We currently have a great opportunity for a Customer Care Coordinator to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Do you have what it takes?
To succeed in your role as a Customer Care Coordinator you will:
- Manage Catalyst customer expectations and be responsible for keeping them updated on the progress of their repair/defect on a regular basis using a variety of communication tools.
- Liaise directly with both customers and contractors to ensure that defects are assessed, logged and resolved first time in line with contractual terms
- Ensure that there is a strong chain of communication between the Development Manager, Customer Care and our customers.
- Provide our contractors with weekly defects monitoring tools and attend weekly conference calls in order to maintain accurate development spreadsheets with all outstanding defects
- Carry out home demonstrations for all new build customers as part of their customer journey.
The UK has a housing problem which affects every one of us, because housing is the foundation of the society we live in. Catalyst is part of the solution and you could be too!
This role is will require a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
View the full Role Profile
View the Catalyst Privacy Statement
We’re committed to making Catalyst a great place to work. As well as offering a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Up to 27 days paid annual leave up, to a maximum of 30 days
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 3- 5% of your monthly salary with up to another 9% by us
- Flexible and agile working
- Learning and development programme where we invest in your personal development and training as soon as you start work with us
To find out more, take a look at our benefits page - https://careers.chg.org.uk/catalyst-benefits/
Ready to apply?
To be considered for the role of Customer Care Coordinator, please click on the ‘Apply Now’?button and submit your details along with a copy of your CV and a supporting statement.