JOB TITLE: Communications and PR Manager
RESPONSIBLE TO: Head of HR, Communications and PR
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Digital Communications Co-ordinator
Communications and PR Graduate
Leading a small team, working collaboratively across the business to deliver:
- Internal communications
- Resident/external communications
- PR and corporate communications
- Working with the Head of HR, Communications and PR to shape and deliver TCH’s Communications and PR strategy.
- Pro actively developing ideas, policies and plans and implement and co-ordinate activities to deliver the Communications and PR teams business priorities.
- Ensuring the brand and key messages are communicated consistently in an engaging way both internally and externally. (Tone of voice, Human and kind)
- Developing external and internal focused communication strategies in line with company objectives.
- Collaborating with Senior Managers in the organisation, and the external PR agency where required, to co-ordinate the PR response to crisis situations, ensuring that robust processes and support are in place.
- Delivering communication projects, campaigns and being the Communications and PR lead on corporate projects.
- Developing and maintaining TCH websites to reflect brand values, tenant accessibility relevant tenant and PR information.
- Developing TCH’s digital approach, both internally and externally, working collaboratively across the business.
- Planning and delivering interesting and engaging content for a range of internal channels.
- Co-ordinating and drafting responses to media releases, other press materials and social media.
- Analysing and reporting on media coverage, communication efforts and brand metrics using a variety of data sources.
- Managing the Communications and PR budget
- To adhere to the business equal opportunities policy and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- Recognise, respect and promote the different roles and diversity of individuals.
- To actively contribute towards achieving the businesses performance targets.
- Contribute to our digital strategy by supporting digital engagement with our customers where relevant and promoting every opportunity to become digitally included
- Work in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and ensure you complete training on data protection regularly.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- To take responsibility for your own development and professionalism, ensuring that you keep up to date with new developments and continuously expand and build on your knowledge.
- Attend and participate in training and other meetings and staff events as required.
- Be an effective member of your team, always presenting a positive impression of your department and of the business.