The Programme Delivery Support Officer will sit within the IT Programme Delivery team and provide advice and support to Project Managers on Stonewater’s programme and project management methodology and processes, ensuring a robust governance framework is in place.
You will ensure robust and up to date project plans for all projects and strategic plan actions are maintained in the Portfolio Project Management tool, including carrying out initial ‘health checks’ on project plans to validate them where required. Supporting the programme in managing RAID logs, you will collate project status reports and exception reports, including validating the accuracy of the reports as required, and support the Programme Manager with the scheduling of resources and managing under and over capacity. You will act as a source of expertise on the use of portfolio, programme and project management software and develop and update as necessary, programme and project dashboards and other reports to meet the needs of the Programme team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a recognised PMO, programme or project management qualification.
- Have experience of programme or project management, both Waterfall and Agile.
- Have experience of using portfolio, programme or project management software to capture and track progress on the delivery of projects.
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good problem solving and judgement skills.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be highly organised and able to prioritise own workload.
- Have a pro-active and collaborative approach to team working.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?