Job Location: Flexible - London Bridge, Corsica Street, West Malling, Norwich or CroydonSalary:London - £30,930 to £41,000 / National - £28,490 to £37,393 The Assets Directorate is responsible for delivery of Clarion's £111m investment plans nationally. These investment plans are designed to deliver Clarion's Asset and Sustainability Strategies which includes meeting the objectives of the Clarion 2040 Strategy. The works in these plans include for traditional component replacement programmes, multiple capital item projects, remodelling of dwellings in blocks, deep retrofit schemes, mechanical & electrical projects, complex engineering projects.All of these works are carried out across multiple tenure types and varying geographical locations and we proactively work with stakeholders to enable delivery of our investment plans and demonstrate exceptional clienting methods.To ensure we meet these objectives, we're looking for an Asset Data Analyst
to join the team on a permanent basis and the location is flexible to be based in either London, West Malling, Norwich or Croydon.What you'll be doing
As the Asset Data Analyst you'll work collaboratively across Clarion to ensure asset data is effectively managed and administered in an effective governance framework. This includes the implementation of data collection strategies and projects to ensure asset data influences planned investment and compliance activities.Key duties include: -
What you'll need
- Lead the collection of comprehensive and up to date information on the condition and performance of assets, including ensuring the provision of suitable systems and data management systems
- Undertake regular data reconciliations of the information to ensure data accuracy and completion is assured and where necessary communicated.
- Work with Asset Manager and wider stakeholders to lead the development and implementation of effective data structures, forms and hierarchies to ensure consistency and the effective management of asset data
- Manage data collection from key stakeholders including contractors and consultants, to ensure current and accurate information of its assets
- Lead bespoke projects, acting as the project manager, across the asset management team's portfolio including senior stakeholder engagement, presentation, project reporting and project team matrix management
To be successful in this role you will come to us with a detailed knowledge of housing, business planning and asset management systems. You'll have a clear understanding of how data management systems support the delivery of asset strategies within the Housing sector as well as regulatory and statutory requirements. You'll be highly analytical and able to use multiple, complex data sources to draw effective conclusions. You'll also have project management experience and excellent IT skills.You'll be a fantastic communicator with the ability to engage with stakeholders of all levels.What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of dental insurance, restaurant card, cycle to work; we also give you 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5%
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile, please visit our website at
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
https://careers.clarionhg.com/ or click 'apply'. Closing Date: Thursday 9th December 2021 at midnight You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.