We are currently recruiting for a dedicated and organised Regional Housing Administrator to join the Housing operations team.Based at our office in West Malling, you'll be responsible for delivering a highly customer-focused, effective and efficient regional administration service to our Regional Housing Teams.You'll be required to process estate issue enquiries on CRM, report any communal repairs to contractors, maintaining relevant records, liaising with contractors and raising Purchase Orders.Your other responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring, recording and processing estate inspections and follow up actions
- Raising purchase orders and communicating with contractors
- Efficiently work on CRM processes
- Producing routine letters, reports and other documents from standard templates
- Ensuring accurate records are kept with experience using Excel
- To provide a first point of contact for all visitors/ customers/residents, taking all enquiries received at the office and dealing with them professionally to deliver exceptional customer service all times
- Ensure that the reception area and offices areas are kept tidy, presentable and that all visible information is accurate an up to date
You'll already have previous experience in a customer service environment and a demonstrable commitment to delivering excellent customer service. You'll be able to write clear, accurate and concise records, often analysing data from a variety of sources and be able to prioritise your busy workload as required.We're seeking motivated people with excellent IT, numeracy and communication skills; if this sounds like you we look forward to hearing from you.This is an office-based role; however, you'll be working remotely until further notice.What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.Closing Date: Thursday 9th December 2021 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy, please click 'apply' or visit our website. In the event that we receive a high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close this advert early. You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.