£25,755 per annum
37.5 hours per week
Closing date: 20 December
Interviews to take place on 7 January, with candidates to be notified on 29 December.
We’re looking for a Team Leader to manage accommodation and floating support to around 24 people with complex mental health needs.
- Be accountable for safeguarding and promoting residents’ rights
- Be accountable for identifying, managing, and reporting risks within the service, in line with safeguarding, statutory and compliance requirements
- Be responsible for service promotion, including attracting and managing referrals, either directly to the service, or responding to opportunities for placements via an online portal
- Make sure that residents in mental health crisis are offered appropriate additional support and can access statutory services. Also make sure that staff are supported in dealing with the most complex cases.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a good level of education, with a relevant mental health, safeguarding or management qualification
- Good ICT skills with knowledge of how to use Microsoft Office
- Someone who is knowledgeable about current issues, laws and practices surrounding homelessness, housing and mental health.
- Great organisational, time management and communication skills.
- A DBS check and a full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle for work purposes.
Help us give those without a plan, voice or home to build concrete futures by tackling the issues that keep people from finding their own home. Apply NOW!
#Stoke #TeamLeader #Homelessness #Duty #FullTime #GreatBenefits #JobsThatGiveBack #MentalHealth #ComplexNeeds #HousingCrisis
At Honeycomb Group we know that a Group full of people from diverse backgrounds and communities makes us better at what we do. This means building a more inclusive and diverse workplace and promoting equality for all regardless of what you look like, where you come from and who you love. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from everyone. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or belief.