This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Homeownership Relationship Assistant to join the team for 6 months as part of the Kickstart Programme.
For information on Kickstart please click here Kickstart website
- Daily check of CRM (database) queue, reassigning of cases where appropriate
- Assisting and supporting the team with Home Ownership inbox queries
- Logging of CRM cases for team members upon request
- Setting up of new suppliers and completion of relevant forms
- Support on project-based work
- General and ad-hoc administrative duties in the line with the role and provision of support to all Home Ownership team members
This is a 6 month fixed term contract and for 25 hours per week. You will initially be working from home.
Please note to qualify for the Kickstart Programme you need to:
1. Be between the age of 16-24, living in England or Wales
2. Currently receiving Universal Credit
3. Have the right to work in the UK
4. Apply through Jobcentre Plus (so talk to your Jobcentre Plus work coach if you are interested in applying)
If you experience any technical issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and job number in the subject line.
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled people.