Salary: £36,730 - £46,395 per annum
Job Location: London
Hours: 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Do you have a keen eye for cost and value, a good understanding of Planned Investment programmes and have great communication skills? Then this role could be for you.
We're recruiting for a Value Manager to administer excellent cost management and to maximise the value for money of Clarion's Planned Investment programmes. The role will contribute to delivering an effective and efficient national value management structure and requires the ability to identify, measure and evaluate value for money objectives, specifications and cost models
As Value Manager you'll guide and support regional teams in the delivery of value for money strategies which fulfil our wider business objectives. You'll ensure the consistent use across the regions of the target cost model and any other forms of cost management to deliver cost effective, high quality contracts, whilst meeting all applicable corporate, legislative and regulatory requirements
Other responsibilities include; -
- Support regional Planned Investment teams and Partnering Contractors to ensure value engineering on a 5 year programme
- Aid with the delivery of programmes with forecasting, capitalisation and spend analysis
- Complete reviews of specifications and contract documents to ensure they meet the needs of Clarion's Asset strategies and business objectives
- Support the procurement of contracts and works, ensuring value for money and cost effective pricing has been provided
- Monitor the target cost list, researching and providing new target costs as required, ensuring target costs are benchmarked against the market and provide value for money
- Review policies, processes and procedures ensuring that they are fit for purpose *Monitors expenditure and budgets to ensure cost effectiveness is kept at all times
You'll have substantial experience of cost management and/or open book arrangements within complex contractual arrangements within a large client organisation, along with experience of providing accurate data reporting including forecasting and mitigating risk. This role demands excellent IT, interpersonal and communication skills and someone educated to HNC/HND level and/ or experience appropriate to the role.
What you can expect from us
Here at Clarion we're dedicated to rewarding hard work and commitment and providing benefits that support you and your lifestyle. As standard we offer;-
- Competitive salaries that are benchmarked regularly against current market rates
- Initial 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holiday), increasing to 30 days after 3 years' service.
- A flexible benefit scheme tailored to you, inclusive of healthcare options, dental insurance, restaurant card and cycle to work along with 1% of your salary to spend on whichever approved benefit you like!
- Matched pension contributions of up to 7.5% of your salary with generous life assurance
- Flexible and agile working for the majority of our employees.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Holiday trading scheme allowing you to buy and sell leave
- Free counselling and legal advice scheme for you and your family
- Interest free loans for season ticket and study leave
Our commitment to equality and diversity means that we are keen to help you maintain a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to part-time working and job share, enhanced maternity, adoption and paternity leave, and compassionate leave.
Closing Date: 12th December at midnight
For further details on this vacancy and to download the role profile Value Manager
please visit our website at https://careers.clarionhg.com/ or click 'apply'.
Applicants must be able to travel across regions as required.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship. You are required to reside in the UK for the duration of your employment.